Saturday, July 10, 2010

Undoubtedly a few more to go...

Well I did indeed  make a start on my Winter Wonderland blocks. I finished 2 blocks and now I am excited to get to the rest.
Now I know that 2 blocks hardly makes a quilt. No matter which way I arranged them they just did not make a quilt. And one alone was too big to use as a coater...I tried....

and not quite big enough for a table topper...unless of course your table is the size of a toadstool...I know; I tried...


But you have to agree they are kind of  charming all by themselves.






I can only imagine how nice they will look assembled with all the other blocks. You may have noticed that I have a new photo in my sidebar. I took the process pledge,(hope I did it correctly) and now you get to follow along in my process of finishing this quilt...and hopefully a few more. I am hoping this will keep me motivated to move forward quickly with this project and not let it fall into the UFO basket. I may need a bit of cheering and encouragement to help me along the way... I do tend to get sidetracked easily. My goal is to have it finished and ready to use by the Christmas season...there! I've said it...now I have to do it!

2 comments:

  1. Good idea! If I only wrote about my finished projects, I wouldn't have much to say. The blocks are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.