Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sometimes I sits...






















Sometimes I sits and thinks and sometimes I just sits. Satchel Paige

Today may be one of those days.
I struggled last week trying to decide whether to go ahead with a cortisone injection in my shoulder or not. Well I decided yesterday to "Just Do It". I am not afraid of needles but I have to say having this one inserted into an already very tender area was a bit uncomfortable. Not unbearable, but uncomfortable...the doctor also injected a shot of novocaine in it as well for a little freezing until I drove home and was able to rest it. Today and tomorrow I think I may just have to be lazy days. Doctors orders you know...

Oh by the way; point four is not a lot, but it is what I lost this last week, which is quite remarkable really. I say that because if you had seen what kinds of treats were tempting me all weekend at retreat you would be amazed. I am sure the loss would have been better had I resisted the temptation, but alas, I am weak! What can I say?

I am still waiting on more pictures so hopefully I can post pics of some of our weekend projects. I am off to do nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.