Monday, March 25, 2013

THE WAY I SEE IT

Nothing too exciting today...a travel day, but pretty scenery just the same. We were more concerned with the destination than photo stops, so most of the photos were taken on the fly...through the side window, through the spotty, water streaked, star chipped windshield and even in the outside mirrors on the door. Today you see it, the way I saw it.

We arrived safe and sound to our hotel for this evening.

For the most part while travelling we have been stopping at the Holiday Inn. That blue and green sign with the big "H" means Home at the end of the day. Tonight, it just happens to be in Reno, Nevada... Don't worry though...I know Reno used to be known for quickie divorces, but all is well with Mr. O and I.
Reno is just a stop over on our way to Lake Tahoe.

Along the drive, today I was noticing some of the warning signs along the hi-way and it got me to remembering all the "different warnings" we have seen along the way. Here are a few

Goodness! It's amazing we have arrived unscathed!

Hexagon update:
I got several more done last night and a few more today in the car. My little box of desert jewels is slowly filling up.



Adventure without risk is Disneyland.

Doug Coupland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.