Friday, October 2, 2009

I need to be inspired...

I am back home again...tired, and ...well, just tired I guess. Mom is doing so much better, and it was a very busy 4 weeks away. There was so much to tend to. I am home for 4 weeks and then off again, but I really need to make some good use of my home time. It is going to be a busy month; Georges and I have an Anniversary coming up...our 39th! and we have to pack up the cottage and move home the weekend after Thanksgiving, and then we are off to Moncton the weekend of the 25th for the Moncton Marathon; Georges to run and me to cheer him on.


I need to feed my creative side though...whether it be knitting, sewing, writing or whatever. I just need a little inspiration. I have to say I just finished reading several posts from Holly's Blog and I felt the urge to go and "create". It is rather late and I am tired(read lazy) but hopefully the urge will still be there tomorrow. I have been wanting to make something using recycled glassware all summer and it still hasn't happened. I was introduced to Glass Garden Totems this summer while in Ohio and I have been gathering all kinds of glassware to "build" something....






Here is a sample of one that I saw while away. Wouldn't it make a lovely birdbath in a flowerbed?

Maybe I will sleep on it...............

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! I could see using some of those 'cheapy' vases too from the florists. I have a green one. I would just have to make sure it was out of the way of the lawn mower person. (husband)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.