Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Did I say I needed inspiration?

Well I found it! If you ever need to be inspired to quilt, just go to a local quilt guild meeting and hang around long enough for the show and tell part of the meeting. I have not been at a guild meeting since May '09, so being amongst a group of about 60 very prolific quilters can be more than inspiring; it can be downright intimidating. What a wonderful array of projects...from moose and fish and flower wall hangings, to embroidered duckies on baby quilts, to wonderful totes to full bed quilts and on and on. I almost hate to go to bed and waste valuable quilting time. We had a block demo, draws for prizes, a snack and even got to shop for fabric at garage sale prices! I mean what more can a girl ask for? Yup, I say support your local quilt guild.
It was so nice to see everyone after such a long time away...I missed you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.