Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a lovely day!

Glorious sunshine, fall colors, a slight breeze. Have I mentioned how good it is to be home?


Breakfast was yummy; coffee in my favorite mug, a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a wonderful imported french marmalade from a quaint little shop I visited this summer. Not only that but it is a 6 point breakfast according to WW, so that makes it even better. Now if I can just be as diligent for the remainder of the day...




I had to smile when I read this...

"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
"It's the same thing," Pooh said.

I can so relate, because I of course am a bear of very little willpower. Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy,
    Just checked your Blog and glad to see you are back! Happy to hear your Mom is doing much better. Enjoy being home and among your friends!
    Best Wishes,and hope you will enjoy following my Blog as well at
    www.linda-hubbard.blogspot.com
    Linda H in Freddy Beach...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.