Wednesday, September 9, 2009

In a Nutshell


I arrived to see Mom sitting in a chair and waiting for me. Since my arrival here on Thursday, so many things have happened, that I will probably miss a thing or two but here is what I remember in a nutshell...
she is talking; she started eating and drinking thickened liquids and the feeding tube was removed; she is walking with assistance; moved from ICU; trach was removed; stitches removed too; catheter removed today; eating solid foods yesterday and today; starting to complain about being in hospital too long...I think that means she is feeling better. Today was not such a good day, but hey they can't all be good ones. Hoping tomorrow dawns brighter...Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    Glad to hear your mom is doing better, hope to see you back home quilting with us soon!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.