Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Almost over

...our little mini vacation is coming to an end. Mr. O had business in Toronto and we decided to buy an extra plane ticket and have me join him. Our son lives about 90 minutes north so it was a perfect opportunity to visit, spend a little time with our grandchildren, do a bit of shopping for our big trip and just get a bit of relaxing in. It has been a great few days with family and friends. One of our purchases was a new iPad 3. I am writing this post on it but have not figured out how to post pics yet. Probably should figure it out another day though because we have a wake up call for 6:45 for our flight and it is almost midnight.
Good night. See you at home!

3 comments:

  1. Apparently, there's a camera adapter kit which I didn't get so you can connect your camera directly to the I Pad.
    Of course you can take the pictures right on the I Pad too. I haven't tried it yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to having you back for a little while....we have some schnibbling to do!!

    Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was really great to see you, Wendy...even though it was only for a few minutes. I didn't even know you were coming! Have a safe trip home.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.