Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Riddles

Totally unrelated to quilting, but it is what it is. We had dinner at a friends home on Sunday. The children entertained us with some very cute riddles. I wrote them down because I knew I would forget them, and guess what? I can't find the paper. The only one I remember is this;




Why was piglet looking in the toilet?



'Cause he was looking for Pooh!

cute eh?

I am saving that one for my grandchildren when they arrive next week. They usually always try to have a new one for me when we get together,so this time I will surprise them with one. We like to take an hour and go play "pooh sticks" at one of the bridges on a quiet road up the river. I may save it for then.

I will leave you with one two of my favorite Pooh quotes; (who am I kidding, they are all my favorites!)

“Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh," he whispered.

"Yes, Piglet?"
"Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's paw, "I just wanted to be sure of you."

...and...

Never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.”

1 comment:

  1. We must be Sisters.....I so love Pooh quotes! I can't wait tell Carly that one!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.