Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall and Falling Behind

My last post I mentioned that I was going to turn my mimi Whit into a cosmetic case. Welll I had a reader ask about it so I thought I would post a picture of it.

You may notice a lot of errors in this post because with the update on my IPad Blogger+ is misbehaving terribly. I am typing onto a black screen with black font, so I am literally working blind. I have a fellow blogging friend who lost her Appp altogether. Just when I was getting back to blogging!
The Autumn colours are so pretty this year. I have been seeing lots of photos on Instagram and Facebook and blogs of all the Fall decor, but I have been so busy with trip preparations, moving back from the cottage, sewing and quilting Christmas gifts and dealing with some health issues that decorating just has taken a back seat at my house. Thankfully God does a better job than I do, so just take a look at how He has beautified my yard.

No matter what window I look out of I seebeautiful colour!

3 comments:

  1. He sure does.........
    I love your bag too. Especially how you quilted it. Well done. I cant help but think of how versatile Carries patterns are. Mine being a decons bench runner and yours a cool makeup bag to baby quilts and so much more. No wonder we love these patterns eh

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is "Barb, not your sister." :) Your place looks heavenly to me. Fall is the very best time of the year, in my opinion, and I can't say how lucky we are to live in the northern hemisphere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cosmetic case! That is exactly what happened with my Blogger+ App first. Wow, that black screen takes patience. Last night I downloaded a free App called Posts.
    I haven't tried it yet but it looks user friendly. Easier than Blogsy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.