Makes getting up at 5:30 a.m. worth it; don't ya think?
I have accomplished a few things these last few days. Let's see...
1. Made my fruitcakes. (well the dark ones anyway..light ones this weekend.)
2. Finished knitting my scarf.
3. Sewed the binding on another table topper. (Pictures to follow at a later date, when the hand stitching is completed)
4. Took out a few seasonal decorations.
5. I have a hat half knit and a wall hanging that I started cutting out last night...78 2.5" blocks! Much to yet to do...have a wonderful day.
Oh! I almost forgot to share some news...I entered a give away draw on a Monika's blog,
and she informed me last night that I won! Yay me! Check it out here.