Thursday, July 2, 2009

What's Wrong With This Picture?



Do you see it? ...do you? ...do you see the glaring problem with this picture? Well aside from the fact that I have moved my baby from here




....to here ??


Well I do! I am not in it! Me! I am not sitting in front of my machine! It has been way to long since I have had time to sit down at my baby and have a little "one on one". Now I know I have moved her down to the cottage and set her up all nice and cozy in here,






...and just look at the view she has







But I am afraid she may be a little put out with me, because I have ignored her for so long. I have had company for the last 2 weekends, and I have had garden work to do (which I mght add is a little hard to do, considering the weather ) Mr O. and I have installed a new floor in the guest house, I have had a mountain of laundry to do, but what I have NOT done is sit here. Now let's get serious folks...How can I call myself a quilter, when I am not quilting? I really need to rectify this, but it is not looking good for the next few days...I may have to learn to sleep a little faster so I can squeeze a little quilting time in...stay tuned for a follow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.