Wednesday, August 1, 2018

(Backup) OKAY WENDY! BREAK IS OVER!!

Do you realizeit has been 245 days since I last blogged? Shameful! Absolutely shameful. Actually if truth be told, I have blogged about 200 of those days, but just neglected to write it down and post it. I blog almost every day in my head. I take pictures and everything. When I actually sit down to start typing my mind just shuts off, or not really shuts off but gets discouraged. It was so much easier when I blogged with Google, but they started getting difficult to get along with and I downloaded a different APP and that worked for a short time, and now I am working with one I purchased that works better but I find it very slow to get around. Quite possibly it is because I am not very tech savy, but I prefer to think it is the APP. .............
Fast forward to 11p.m. My goodness...I sat to take a break from outside work, and decided to whip out a blog post and Mr O came home from golfing while I was writing. Well we chatted a bit, and then it was lunch time, and dishes and then back to the job I started earlier (with Mr O helping). We worked straight through til supper, then a visit from the neighbours, my evening bike ride, Wednesday evening church service and I am done! Too pooped to finish writing anything sensible...to be continued in the morning. 
A little pic of the hand stitching project I have been working on, and I will be back tomorrow.


GRRRRRR! See what I mean! I tried to post and this is what I get!



I am going to bed! 







3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back. Hopefully when you get the app sorted out, you can backfill with the blogs that didn't post. ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susy. That is a lot of ground to cover but you just never know. Thanks for commenting. I didn’t know you even visitied my humble little blog. Congratulations on your new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was happy to see you had written something too! I know, technology can be super frustrating, we hear it at work everyday...I know you'll get it figured out ��

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.