Friday, April 30, 2010

I am trying...

to be content. With the dismal weather; with all the unsettlement in my life right now; with things I can't change; with me. Not so content mind you that I quit striving to better myself, but content enough to know life is a journey and somethings just take time, and sometimes plans have to change; and that I really have a lot to be thankful for.
Here are a few pics to go with my last entry.
R.I.P.   Mia


Madison just 30 minutes after birth.

Hello Madison, I am your Nanny!


Inspecting the "New Toy"


Mike and his Biker Chic


 Madison Kimberly..just 2 weeks old. She looks so much older but weighing at in at 9lbs gave her a headstart.

Great Gramma and Great great Auntie sporting our new tattoos. Michelle said, "Don't smile; look tough!"
They say "Born to Quilt" and yes they washed off!


a sleeping angel in her great grandpa's arms.

3 comments:

  1. ahhh I enjoyed your pictures....bet that little one is growing...Do you have some updated pictures of her? And the ladies who won the quilt tattoo's at our potluck enjoyed them. I should of saved one for me though! Oh well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha...You and mom look terrified in the tattoo picture! It makes me laugh everytime I look at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a month. At 9 pounds she did already look grown up. She's cute though.
    I'm trying to be content too--with the little things--since that is all that I can do right now. I just keep telling myself that it is still a lot more than many others are able to do... patience.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment. I REALLY love to have feedback.